This document describes how initiatives move from discussing a proposal to a vote including a template to writing valid governance proposals; Proposal Process & Template - Road to DAO - THX Network. The goal is to have an open, transparent and straightforward way for people to participate in the future of the protocol.
It also sets the guidelines to establishing a Governance Council which has the mandate to
- assess if proposals on gov.thx.network are valid
- post proposals on Snapshot
The Governance Council consists of actors that have shown engagement with the THX Network governance forum up to August 2022 or key members from the core or community team;
- @bramrongen Profile - bramrongen - Governance Forum THX Network
- @Phillip Profile - Phillip - Governance Forum THX Network
- @Prince Profile - Prince - Governance Forum THX Network
- @gambit Profile - gambit - Governance Forum THX Network
- @mieszko Profile - mieszko - Governance Forum THX Network
- @y0urit Profile - y0urit - Governance Forum THX Network
- @steffen Profile - steffen - Governance Forum THX Network
I kindly ask for any community members, and the Governance Council members especially, to review the document and post any final remarks. Also if you’re listed as a Governance Council member, please comment below that you accept/reject this role
After all potential Governance Council members have reviewed the document and made their decision, this framework takes effect starting (and not earlier than) 12 September 2022.